FIELD SPECIALIST/SERVICE SUPERVISOR - PROCESS & PIPELINE SERVICES
--4PM Consulting Nigeria--
As a Field Specialist - Service Supervisor - Process & Pipeline Services, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely execution of orders, instructions and directions from the Department Manager.
- Flexible offshore assignments based on project needs, without fixed rotations.
- Participating in pre-job briefing and ensure familiarisation with the work scope.
- Supervising shifts and work scopes, ensuring all operations are carried out as per procedure, the Company’s HSE and Operating Procedures.
- Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current operations.
- Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions.
- Must be able to perform basic problem solving and troubleshooting when needed.
- Ensuring that all subordinates are fully briefed on the work scope, their duties, the risks and HSE procedures and requirements.
- Preparing all required Field Paperwork, including weekly reports and weekly timesheets.
- Maintaining effective communication with the client representative and the office.
Monitoring instruments to assure proper flow, pressure and operational conditions.
- Ensuring that operation of equipment is carried out as per the Company’s HSE and Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring the daily maintenance of equipment is carried out and ensure the equipment is ready for a job at all times.
- Carrying out the operation of equipment as required as per the Company’s HSE and Operating Procedures.
- Contributing to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department.
- Training subordinates on equipment, job procedures and safety regulations.
- Performing other assigned duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- You must have a bachelor's have a Degree or HND or Advance Technical Ddiploma qualification in a related subject such as Electronics or Mechanics or hands on experience.
- Demonstrate appropriate 10Years experience on the job.
- Have a good understanding of P&IDs, be able to line walk process systems
MS Word, MS Excel proficient. PDF mark-up program familiar
- Need to be proactive and problem solver
- Need to be flexible or adaptableteam of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
Please kindly send your cv in line with the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Deadline is 29th February 2024.
Note this position is for Nigerians ONLY.