FSV/DSV OFFSHORE MANAGER SERVICES
--4PM Consulting Nigeria--
Implements of COMPANY'S policies and rules within the different contractor's team at work and particularly the COMPANY'S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
- Control that working area is fit for the work,
- Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
- Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
- Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY'S emergency response organisation,
- Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
- Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and implementation of corrective plan/measures.
- Assisted by two night and day supervisors, lead all operational activities mainly based on sub-sea interventions performed by ROV, including deck preparations, heavy lifting and vessel deployment.
- Anticipate and organise the activities onboard to ensure the operations continuity.
- Understand the priorities given by /SUB through the Division management.
- Coordinate the different corporations involved in the achievement of the sub-sea works i.e. Marine, ROV, Survey, SPS technicians, Riggers, Crane operators, Diving Superintendent, Diving Supervisor, NDT Coordinator, as well as any other specialists required for specific intervention.
- Maintain good team spirit, cohesion, and complete understanding of the role of each individual in the task being performed.
- Maintain close liaison with the RSES / Site Manager of the field where the FSV / DSV is operating, organize and lead the ROC (kick off) meeting prior to start any task.
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with the FPSO during the simultaneous operations.
- Organize logistics of the FSV in coordination with the onshore base and the field logistical support.
- Ensure that all operational activities undertaken comply with relevant Company directives and are in accordance with safety rules, safety memos and operational manuals.
- Ensure that the implementation of health, environment and safety policy is undertaken by all subcontractors on board the vessel.
- Guarantee good performance of the activities in compliance with the operational procedures and project documentation approved by Company.
- Verify that the services performed by the contractors comply with the terms and conditions set out in the contracts.
- Check and approve Company and contractors supplied equipment necessary for the execution of the works.
- Ensure that any work permit is fully complied with and that the Company safety policy is fully enforced.
- Issue task plans in consultation with all involved, collect drawings and specifications or other hardware as required for offshore works and organize tool box talks to fully brief Supervisors, ROV pilots, vessel officers and any other relevant parties prior to any operation.
- Prepare reports and as-built dossier to document the works concluded.
- Report anomalies, near misses, incident, dangerous occurrences and other information to the Safety Department.
- Actively participate in training and pursue continuing professional development.
- Prepare the daily report.
- Contributing to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department.
- Report daily by phone to the DSV / FSV Superintendent. Maintain records of progress and supply status information.
- Interface with all specific queries from Company specialists. Main matters of concern are Safety, QA, Survey, ROV and Marine operations.
- Inspection and Control activities Services:
- Inspection and control of the WORK execution in all respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection;
- Proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning.
- Communication activities Services must:
- Report to the DSV / FSV onshore Superintendent
- Report to the project manager the vessel is working for.
- Collaborate with the off shore RSES / Site Managers
- Liaise with Company specialists
- Rigor and professionalism throughout all the activities to be develop in the execution of the services
- At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as a shift supervisor, OCM on construction vessels.
- For DSV, experience in Diving, ideally as Diving Superintendent. WROV experience (ROV Supervisor) will be a plus
- Good knowledge of CLIENT'S technical specifications & procedures.
- Work in rotational periods (approx 4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
- BOSIET HUET, HSE management on site (GSES)
- Management of major emergencies (RGIT)
- Principals and management - Oil Spill clearence IMO level 2
Please kindly send your cv in line with the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Deadline is 29th February 2024
Note this position is for Nigerians ONLY.