--4PM Consulting Nigeria--
- Responsible for coordinating plant supervisors responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all field production.
- Demonstrating a personal engagement in the HSE domain while respecting the politics and the recommendations for Client and ZFOD rules and standards.
- Ensuring the maximum efficiency and availability of all production equipment.
- Contributing to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department.
- Monitoring and controlling production parameters in relation to all the processes of oil and gas production.
- Coordinating production operator’s daily activities.
- Actively participate in training and pursue continuing professional development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Accredited Degree / Diploma in Engineering/Technical Discipline
- Fluent in English (Non-negotiable)
- Minimum 10years’ experience in as a Production Superintendent.
- Must have previous Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Familiarity with the oil and gas industry and all related production equipment & operations.
- Familiarity with maintenance procedures and operations.
- Data management and computer literacy.
Please kindly send your cv in line with the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Deadline is 29th February 2024
Note this position is for Nigerians ONLY.