--4PM Consulting Nigeria--
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Recommend best practice
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage changes in the project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Organise meetings, create agenda, take minutes
- Reviews client's specifications for adherence to capabilities and with guidance.
- Provides production alternatives when necessary.
- Creates and updates project scope for complex individual projects.
- Sets out timelines/schedules & present to the client.
- Status sheets - keep all schedules updated with actual dates for tasks completed.
- Conducts conference calls with clients and attend client facing meetings with Sales/Client relationship as required.
- Provides minutes of call/ meeting as a follow-up.
- Contributing to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department.
- Actively participate in training and pursue continuing professional development.
- Confirms all regulatory requirements & processes for all projects, e.g. regulators review cycles.
- Develops & maintains necessary records & files for efficient operation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10years experience in a major projects environment and/or operations and maintenance of hydrocarbon processing facilities, preferably in the oil and gas industry with 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Interface Agreement Management System & procedures.
Please kindly send your cv in line with the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is 29th February 2024
Note this position is for Nigerians ONLY.