PROJECT OFFSHORE INTERFACE COORDINATOR
--4PM Consulting Nigeria--
- Manage, monitor and coordinate all external and internal technical interface agreements (IA) and ensure that a comprehensive, multi-functional review of all technical Interface agreement requests, responses, to and from the interface parties, meets requirements and schedule.
- Prepare information on overall IA process performance and suggest and implement improvements and ensures that interface agreement process is appropriate, well established and maintained.
- Assist in providing the projects will all information related to the interface agreement needed by the requesting parties (i.e. as built drawings) during Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) stages.
- Maintain the technical interface database and report on the status of the IA actions items, providing progress updates on IA process and communicate these to management as appropriate.
- Maintain and update the Interface Tracking Database on the On-Plot; Off-Plot and Offshore Interface Activities and ensure that correspondence with internal and external parties in relation to schedule is coordinated and followed-up.
- Assist with developing guidelines, processes and procedures necessary to support and control the Interface Agreement process and projects.
- Assist in providing Joint Interest with all information related to the interface agreement needed to develop commercial agreement and A&IA.
- Plan the interface work based upon the interfaces already identified and assigned to support department objectives. Ensure project department/group knowledge of the interface agreement process and their compliance with Company IA procedure.
- Contributing to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department.
- Provide advice on construction interface considerations and potential problems ensuring efficient operations.
- Actively participate in training and pursue continuing professional development.
- Support Lesson Learned and resolved issues between different projects /assets and coordinate reporting trend analysis of project / incidents that have relevance to operations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10years experience in a major projects environment and/or operations and maintenance of hydrocarbon processing facilities, preferably in the oil and gas industry with 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Interface Agreement Management System & procedures.
Please kindly send your cv in line with the position you are applying for to email@example.com.
Deadline is 29th February 2024
Note this position is for Nigerians ONLY.