SENIOR PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIST
--4PM Consulting Nigeria--
- Carry out changeover and manufacturing activities on all manufacturing unit operations for which the job holder is trained. Operate new plant, processes and at-line analysis to agreed protocols including data recording as required for qualification protocols, batch records, batch cleaning records, logbooks and plant history.
- Demonstrate leadership within the manufacturing environments ensuring relevant standards for EHS and GMP are maintained whilst carrying out manufacturing activities.
- Take ownership of a specified area of the manufacturing assets, ensuring suitable SHE and GMP standards within that area are maintained whilst carrying out manufacturing activities.
- Operate, monitor and sample all utility systems for which the job holder is trained.
- Perform the day to day logistics required to achieve overall manufacturing targets, including raw materials and consumables handling as per the production schedule.
- Raise and investigate events, deviations and non-conformances as required.
- Plan and execute commissioning, qualification and plant set up activities according to GMP requirements identified during the tech transfer process. Ensure plant readiness prior to campaign start up.
- Liaise with development and engineering personnel in order to conduct plant and process troubleshooting. Raise engineering notifications and perform equipment diagnostics.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate Regulatory standards (e.g. GMP and SHE) by participation in training, audits, manufacturing campaign risk assessments/reviews and design reviews/ Hazard Studies.
- Act as equipment owner for designated systems ensuring relevant EHS and GMP assessments and systems are in place.
- Contributing to the process of continuous training and qualification improvement of employees within the Department
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline Be familiar with PETEX and NETool software, OLGA is a plus
- Have Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access)
- Have 10years proven experience in production/industrial engineering; project management experience a plus
Please kindly send your cv in line with the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is 29th February 2024